Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent seen much posted here on prices paid for any 2017 M6 touring lately. Any updates on what people payed? I need some amo!! Think I want the touring with the Premium package now as it has the GT front bumper which I really like. Any prices paid for this would be appreciated. Thanks guys. I will post the price I pay when the deal is done(month or so away).

·
Registered
4 Posts
2 weeks ago I paid 25000 otd with zero down 0% financing in Nj which has 7% sales tax for a soul red touring wth zero options. Monthly payments over 63 months will be 397 bucks. My research prior to buying suggested 25k is a fair price otd so I did not try haggling further but I bet I could have knocked a bit more off or made the dealer throw in some accessories if I got up and left to "think about it".

Attached is the exact car I wound up buying.

Tell us how you make out.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
How did you do?? In March this year I picked up a '17 Touring 6MT - gray one. I got dealer to install factory foglamps and add aftermarket tinted windows and heated seats. I got out the door for 26K flat. I didn't get 0% I wanted but financed for 2.29 at my own credit union...

·
Registered
66 Posts
How did you get aftermarket heated seats installed? I couldn't get the passenger seat heater installed because it would have interfered with the air bag sensor? Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
I paid $22,800 plus tax for an 2017.5 with manual and no packages (none could be had with the manual). There are deeper discounts on the 2017s compared to the 2017.5 models, but the .5 models have heated seats and nav added if that does anything for you. I was looking for either, but manuals are harder to come by around here at least. Love the exterior upgrades with the GTs and Touring with the premium package and would certainly have gone with that if manual was available in that trim level. Saw plenty of 2017 and 2017.5s with autos on the lot so you should have some fun hunting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
BTW I paid $24,300 for 2017 Touring AT with Bose package and aftermarket heated seats. They just cut me a check back for the cost of the heated seats ($400) because they couldn't install the passenger seat heater because of the air bag sensor so, $23,900 with one heated seat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
billw
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing