Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Mazda Mazda6/ Atenza Touring, Manual Transmission
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to these forums but I got my white 2017 Mazda6 touring manual trans in 2019. I've recently started customizing it by blacking out the exterior chrome with gloss black spray paint because I can't find any of them in black online. I have a resonator delete and a Magnaflow muffler with 4" diameter black tips. Things I'm trying to look for are hood bonnets with cutouts/ hood scoops, a shark fin vortex roof spoiler/diffuser, black window trims (not pillars). I'm planning on getting a turbo in a couple months and going to tune it afterward, and I am also planning on getting airbag suspension around that time as well.

It's so hard finding aftermarket parts for my year for some reason. If anyone knows good part shops in Irvine CA or any online shops please leave them below. Also if you have any ideas of what I should do to it i love hearing more ideas and I haven't seen many customized newer models so feel free to leave pics too!

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
740 Posts
I have a 2015, I haven't done anything too extensive, but here is a playlist of all my mods!

·
Registered
2017 Mazda Mazda6/ Atenza Touring, Manual Transmission
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2015, I haven't done anything too extensive, but here is a playlist of all my mods!

Thats awesome. I've looked at a lot of MV Tuning stuff and will probably eventually get their rear diffuser! I ordered a spoiler and have done some more inexpensive stuff and I'm getting custom halo chasing LED headlights in two weeks. I think i want to get my roof black but I don't know how it would look cuz my car is white. I want to eventually attach update pictures

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
740 Posts
Thats awesome. I've looked at a lot of MV Tuning stuff and will probably eventually get their rear diffuser! I ordered a spoiler and have done some more inexpensive stuff and I'm getting custom halo chasing LED headlights in two weeks. I think i want to get my roof black but I don't know how it would look cuz my car is white. I want to eventually attach update pictures

Sounds good! I have seen some white 6's with a black roof and they look great :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts