Mazda 6 Forums banner

2017 Mazda Gold Cup Dealership Listing

5K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  ocramida 
#1 ·
On the heels of the President's Club announcement, Mazda has followed up with naming 123 dealerships as part of their Gold Cup certification. To be a Gold Cup dealership, the dealerships must be committed to excellent customer service, maintain a quality image and have their staff trained on an ongoing basis.

Click here to see the announcement and the dealerships, listed alphabetically by dealer name.

My dealer made the list :grin2:

#10 ·
My local(Jenkins Mazda) didn't make the list, which doesn't surprise me. Sport Mazda in Orlando did though, which is where I actually had been planning to go originally, had only stopped in my local one really to test drive and got a deal on my CPO kinda unexpectantly.

#11 ·
my dealer made it, not too surprising. One of the other local ones though have been known to switch and bait haha.

#12 ·
Yeah the MA dealers on the list seem fishy. I've heard bad things about two of them. I've gone to Sentry since they opened in 2002. While it hasn't been a perfect experience (I expect some variance over 15 years) I'd say their overall attitude and treatment has been very good to excellent. I especially appreciate their lack of scripting or faux etiquette. They come across as decent, fair people. And like any person they have good and bad days. They have certainly treated me well. But then again I've been loyal for 15 years...reciprocity is important. IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.