Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently published a comprehensive review of the 2016 Mazda 6i Touring. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm interested in how did you take the video. Did you put the camera on your head in the first part of the video? May I know what camera did you use? I haven't watched the whole thing but skipping it bit by bit. I have the impression that it was done professionally.

It seems that the sound volume changes when you are away from the camera. I suggest that you use a separate audio recording so that you'll have a consistent volume all throughout the video.

Another suggestion, and I hope you don't mind an unsolicited advice, make the video in parts like a 10 minute or two minute video. Some people won't have time to watch it straight for half an hour.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in how did you take the video. Did you put the camera on your head in the first part of the video? May I know what camera did you use? I haven't watched the whole thing but skipping it bit by bit. I have the impression that it was done professionally.

It seems that the sound volume changes when you are away from the camera. I suggest that you use a separate audio recording so that you'll have a consistent volume all throughout the video.

Another suggestion, and I hope you don't mind an unsolicited advice, make the video in parts like a 10 minute or two minute video. Some people won't have time to watch it straight for half an hour.
Thanks, bud. I am using a GoPro HERO7 Black,and I attach to to a handle and walk around the car with it. I definitely appreciate the feedback. Just started this channel, so there is a lot of room for improvement. I'll try to break some of these videos into separate videos, like exterior review, interior review, driving review. Be sure to subscribe and stay tuned for more videos. I am hoping to get a few more Mazda reviews on the channel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts