Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

I am selling my 2016 Mazda 6 iTouring

The car has been well maintained and serviced only in Mazda showrooms.
All service records available.
Clean title.
Registration paid until April 2021.
New tires & battery.
Features: Bose premium sound, Moon roof, Rear cross traffic alert, Blind spot monitoring,
Comes with 2 Keys and manual book.
Other accessories included:
Wheel lock
Tire chains (unused)
Dash camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold it on Shift.com. Slightly lower than the private sale value, but better than the the KBB trade-in value. I got $300 more than the KBB trade-in value for an excellent condition car.

The process was pretty simple. Enter the car details on Shift website or app. It gives an instant value. If you want to move forward, schedule an appointment. Swift's representative will come to your address for an inspection, check the condition and confirm the final value. If you decide to sell it same day, they pay $300 more than the accessed value. All paperwork will be done right there and you will be paid on your bank account. It takes 2-3 days for the amount to appear on your bank account. The process was pretty painless. Everything was done in less than 30minutes. Shift took care of all paperwork. I got a confirmation email right away confirming the sale value.

Also, you can get another $100 amazon gift card if you use my referral link: shift.com/r/pbxg9

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.