Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Washed it with Meguiar's Wash and Wax using a microber mitten, dried it up with some microfiber towels and went and applied the wax in full sun and just wiped it off for an incredible outcome. The box comes with a microfiber towel, applicator and the wax itself.
Haha yeah...i have the ULTIMATE WASH and WAX and the ULTIMATE WAX just sitting here. I used the wash and wax the other day after a nice regular wash...havent had time to use the ultimate wax yet.

·
Registered
318 Posts
:D Man it sucks it rains every other day here. I wanted to wash and wax the 6 for the first time on Friday but then I check the forecast and there's rain later today and Monday. Don't want to waste my time unless it's at least 4 clear days ahead :D

I try to wash every two weeks and apply wax every 3-4 months. The CX-5 finish stayed great the whole winter but needs another coat now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much Klasse all in one you used for one application? 10oz bottle, 16? or 3 quarters:eek:?

yes..the new 6 and hyundais have a similar look with the chrome trim..gets me every time

I havent seen another 6 in my area yet but a friend sent me a pic of one he saw down the road

just washed my car and inspected it for any paint issues..the paint and clearcoat are in really nice shape. It pays to get a brand new car that didnt have any time to sit on a lot..no clay bar needed at all. I also treated the paint with Klasse all-in-one along with the wheels. I hadnt tried it before..only used wax in the past. Looked nice and shiny like a wax after application but the next day after it cured it looks like a glossy candy coating..so shiny! It also feels smooth as glass..i highly recomend sealing your new cars with a nice polymer (or at least a wax) while the paint is still in great condition.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
16 Participants
bolt3
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing