Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hit and cracked the passenger side of my 6. Would anyone know the exact part number to order? I believe these aren't Halogen lights but I am not sure. Thanks.

Rally Racer
Hit and cracked the passenger side of my 6. Would anyone know the exact part number to order? I believe these aren't Halogen lights but I am not sure. Thanks.
Hello, bummer about the lamp. Being sure about what you have will help getting the right part. When you order your VIN will help.
You can do a part search on a Mazda page and this will likely do the trick.
https://parts.coxmazda.com/Mazda_2014_6.html
Not sure your specifics but you'll want the [Electrical] then [Front Lamps]
Good Luck.

Super Moderator
Hey @ecport

If you've got the Grand Touring, then you don't have Halogen and need to get the HID-specific ones.

Here ya go:
Drivers: GJS151041C
Passenger: GJS151031C

Unfortunately, good luck finding one that doesn't come with everything including (HID, leveling, etc) that costs under $500 (Mazda charges over $700!!! :eek: ). You can find a few here and there for about $300, but I lucked out about a month ago and found one on FleaBay for $150 that I needed to swap my bulb into, but that was super easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing