Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
Long time lurker. First time posting. I'm looking to buy 2014 M6 Touring with AT, no other options.
I live in philly area. I've received the final offer from the dealership; $22,950. What do you guys think? Do you think this is a pretty good deal? Or should I keep waiting and looking?

Thanks.

Joe

·
Registered
103 Posts
Keep in mind that the 2015's are coming out and you should be able to drive a great bargain if you are getting a 2014.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought manual touring 2 days ago. 21k total out of the door. Taxes and title will be separate. And this was financed 0.9%. I think you should try and push for 22k

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes, it seems like now is a time if you want to get a discount for 2014. Probably even better deals possible if you find proper color combo.

My color combo (blue reflex/black) wasn't my perfect choice (white/black) and I told dealer that for 22k (bottom price after hard negotiations) I don't mind waiting for 2015 and pay even 22500 (truecar) to get 2015 in my color. So, 21k was my last price _today_. One hour later I got a call... There was $200 admin fee which I had to get rid of too so it came to 21007.5 for car + temp tag.

But! If you think about it - in 3 years from now it will be 2014 vs 2015 car and nobody will care if they bought 1 month apart. It will be 2014 vs 2015 prices. Because of that I think I've got fair deal, nothing crazy. My plan is to keep it for 3 years and then see..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got mine for 27k OTD. They said no more 2014 left.
Think tax is 8% for Philly, no?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up my 2015 Touring (automatic) in Crystal White Pearl, w/ Moonroof package, fog lights and wheel locks for $26,690 OTD. Sales tax is 8.5% in my county.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So, right around 24k or so before tax and dealer fees? That's not bad deal (from my limited research)...MSRP was what, around 27500?

Pretty sure I'll be buying next weekend for memorial day weekend. hoping that do some better promotional financing... ;)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I didn't dig through everything in the thread, so my apologies if this is old news in regards to the deal you were offered. My final price before taxes and registration was right at 20,000 on a sport auto in soul red.. when these cars were very, VERY new. 1,000 more for a touring isn't bad.. but a year later with the '15 model right around the corner with a minor price increase and a few better options?.. meh. If I had the choice I would've snatched a '15 up for a few pennies more for the 4 window auto down alone LOL. Sport mode would've been nice too :p.. But.. I make dealers work there @$$es off to get me to buy. I had to break one dealers heart that did because the 6 stole mine.. they came up with 16K OTD on a new civic HF.. o_O. I still kick myself about the money I could've saved, but enjoy the 6 so much more... and the space is nice with a growing family of 4 lol.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I know my post is waaayyyyy late in regards to the OP's original question, but I bought my 2014 M6 Touring AT for $22,000 in July. The 15's were already out and this was one of the 14's on the lot. What made the price even better was that the dealer had already put the 20" wheels on it, as well as tinted the windows.

They did their best to try and get me to pay $2000 for the wheels and a laughable $500 for the window tinting. I told them to take a hike, as I could get the window tinting done myself for about $175 and I would be perfectly happy w/ them putting the 19" stock wheels back on the car. They must have been eager to move one of the last 14's from the lot because they didn't charge me a lick for the wheel's or tinting, hence the $22,000 price. I believe sticker on it was either 25 or 26k and some change.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my new 15 Touring Automatic for 21,650 plus tax and license, 2.9 percent financing for 63 months, 3k down. Going to go to my credit union for 1.9 this week. Car has no options except auto trans and pearl white paint. Sticker was $25,915.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts