Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exactly what the title says. We're going to do a "dry run" of the Climb and would like anyone who wants to join us.

We'll begin in Worcester at my house, take 122 West out to Greenfield. We'll wait in Greenfield for a little bit for anyone else who wants to join, then we'll head West on Rt. 2.

We'll follow Rt. 2 all the way into North adams, and go up the north side of the mountain. Coming down the South side, we'll stop at the lot that we're booking for the event and take some measurements/calculations so we can better organize the event when it's game day.

We'll stop at MadJack's BBQ for lunch as they're most likely going to be our caterers.

I'm thinking we leave my house no later than 8, getting us to Greenfield around 9:30. We wait until 10, then let the rest of the day run as it should.

We've set a date already since Chris and I can both make it.

Keep Sunday June 29th open on your calendars!

1. Byakuya
2. SonicNutrition
3. Stypa231
4. Mz6GreyGhost
5. Codedoc
6. FusionGT (maybe)

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I am out on this one. I will be in Rochester, NY that weekend for my cousins graduation.
All good, so long as you can make the climb!

Edit: Updated OP with names of attendees.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Sadly cant make it ill be @ the glen. Unless things change.

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sadly cant make it ill be @ the glen. Unless things change.
All good, I don't expect it to be a huge turnout anyways, just going to be a simple cruise and some lunch :)

Maybe we'll turn it into a photo shoot day for fun :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ill be playing this by ear. Its the day of my Sister In Laws wedding shower so I don't know how much prep work Ill be doing. It would be nice to get out for a bit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where are you stopping in Greenfield? Perhaps we will join in on this. If you know where "The Big Indian" is right as you enter Charlemont I live 1.5 miles from there.
Barry

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where are you stopping in Greenfield? Perhaps we will join in on this. If you know where "The Big Indian" is right as you enter Charlemont I live 1.5 miles from there.
Barry
We'll stop where we have in the past, the Mohawk Mall shopping center.

Here's a google map of the general route that we're taking for the climb, and we'll mimic it for the pre-climb but be sure to include lunch! :D

http://goo.gl/maps/MivmI

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn why are you guys all the way on the other side of Massachusetts... Bring the cruise further east!
Haha we'll have more don't worry. We want to make another Boston run before summer is over. We've done a bunch there and it's always fun.

You're welcome to join me on the way out if you want to meet at my place before we leave. I believe I have a couple other members doing the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Final bump. Sending out an email this morning with details for the whole day.

Some people I'm not sure if they told me yes or no, so I'm including them regardless.

1. Byakuya
2. SonicNutrition
3. Stypa231
4. Mz6GreyGhost
5. Codedoc
6. FusionGT (maybe)
7. Brassclef
8. Wim (maybe)
9. Lara (maybe)
10. FlyingNimbus
11. Barry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts