Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comparison of the Mazda 6 and the Q35. Change the front grills out and they are similar looking. The Winner, Mazda!

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
He definitely hits the more important points on the 2014. I miss my V6's power and there are times I'm begging the car to just have a little more torque, but the thing continues to put a smile on my face every time I rip a turn.

Also, he gives a point to the infinity for being rear wheel drive......wtf is that about - 90% of people in northern states will take FWD over RWD because it's a bitch to drive RWD in winter without amazing snow tires.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree- I guess he just likes burning out, yet was unable to produce a good one. I wish I had V6 power, or even a couple hundred horses out of my 4, but then again it does what it needs to do when I push it, though a bit sluggish with the family in tow

·
Registered
807 Posts
This is what TFL calls ” Mashup Review”, they compare two cars that are not in the same category. It has some interesting points but do not take this too seriously.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I'll have to watch it later, but if the Mazda really won, that's wack. The 6 is nice, but there's no competition between those cars. That is, unless you're concerned about price, in which case, you probably shouldn't be comparing a $50K+ car to a $30K car.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll have to watch it later, but if the Mazda really won, that's wack. The 6 is nice, but there's no competition between those cars. That is, unless you're concerned about price, in which case, you probably shouldn't be comparing a $50K+ car to a $30K car.
The video isn't all about what class each car is in or how one isnt a competition to another.. Its more on comparing what each car does best, which is getting good gas mileage while looking good doing it... All in all, the 6 has it hands down... That infinity is imho ugly ass fuhhh, that regen-brake thing takes forever to stop (test drove one), for a hybrid it gets less mileage than the 6... Ooh and lets not overlook the huge price difference between them... But i bet you get the same technology if not more in the 6, but paying half the price... Def a winner in my eyes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
5H4D0W
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing