Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, don't recall seeing this posted: 2014 Mazda 3 and 2014-'15 Mazda 6 Recalled for Possible Engine Stall | Edmunds.com

Mazda is recalling approximately 5,700 2014 Mazda 3 and 2014-'15 Mazda 6 cars because charging system shutdown may cause engine stall. | April 17, 2014 | Mazda North American Operations

Just the Facts:

• Mazda is recalling approximately 5,700 2014 Mazda 3 and 2014-'15 Mazda 6 cars because charging system shutdown may cause engine stall.
  • Mazda dealers will reprogram the Power Control module with updated software to correct the problem.
  • The recall is expected to begin in late April.
  • The affected Mazda 6s were built from May 20, 2013 through December 4, 2013.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Whit I-eloop

·
Registered
106 Posts
Already had that happen for me. Splashed a puddle and got the error msg... got about 100km after and the vehicle just went limp by the side of a highway. All this within the first 24hrs of owning the vehicle.
Within 24 hours? Wow, I'd be pist.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was. We got the roadside assistance and got it towed to Regina. They did the update there. After that, they basically offered me a couple oil changes.... >.< as if that really helps. But better than nothing! Screw them for making such a magnificent looking vehicle!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.