Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
538 Posts
I can't believe the power from that 302 cubic inch 5.0 litre. Can you buy me one???
Mustang Boss 302 produces 440 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque from the Mustang GT 5.0's V8.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hopefully that grill is a pre-production piece.

Looks like an eBay afterthought.

If they wanted to delete the fogs they should have just used the V6's grill.

I'm not questioning the car's capabilities. The grill and dead fog blanks below the bumper just make it look cheap and unfinished like a ricer with a white gel-coat body kit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I agree, that grill needs to go. The cars lines are nice and the power isn't bad, but the color scheme looks like something off of pimp my ride.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I agree, that grill needs to go. The cars lines are nice and the power isn't bad, but the color scheme looks like something off of pimp my ride.
:lol:

It kinda' works with the red body/black roof.

The black with red roof, grill surround, and spoiler looks ghastly. I mean it looks like something I might have done with a model car when I was 12 and didn't know better. Like maybe I had more red Testor's paint than black so I decided to "give it some contrast" by painting various parts of a black model car red.

And someone needs to have a talk with Ford's design department about all this unpainted black plastic they want to clap onto the car.

I like the ]-shaped Boss stripes. Certainly looks better than 3/4 of the Challengers' stripes

Okay...It's got a HEMI. We get it. :rolleyes: Looks like you put the Mustang's stripes on backwards.

The '70s called. They want their "strobe" stripes back.

Seems like every freakin' Chally on the dealer's lot has a ridiculous sticker package.
In fact I saw an SRT/8 at Lowe's yesterday with no stickers. I had to look twice to make sure. Best looking Challenger I've seen to date.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C'mon! Don't pollute a Mustang thread with POS Challenger pics! That's just wrong on so many levels...:nana:

Reactions: MicaBlackMS6

·
Registered
518 Posts
I can't believe the power from that 302 cubic inch 5.0 litre. Can you buy me one???
Mustang Boss 302 produces 440 horsepower and 380 pound-feet of torque from the Mustang GT 5.0's V8.
Big Cam, VVT and 7500RPM is how.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You guys are lame. That challenger is sick. Its an american classic brought back to life. Yeah its a little heavy but so what?? its got enough power and you can always throw some after market parts on it to make up for it. but the mustang is also awesome as well. AND ABOUT THE STRIPS. and having the 70s calling, DUH!!!! thats when these things were out and to make it retro thats what you do.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Ya guys... DUHHH!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
... AND ABOUT THE STRIPES. and having the 70s calling, DUH!!!! thats when these things were out and to make it retro thats what you do.
I know about the stripes because I have shopped the Challenger.

My wife is dead-set that this is her next car. I got her to hold-out until the 290hp Pentastar V6 comes out instead of that ancient Intrepid motor.

I just hate that every one of them on the lot had those ugly stripes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts