Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm looking into buying a 2011 Mazda 6i sport base with Manual transmission. I'm doing a private party purchase from a owner. The car has 16K miles and has 20months warranty left on it. The asking price was $13500.

Can you guys let me know if it is a good deal to buy this car or rather buy a new one. and also some problems with these cars compared in its class.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sounds like a good price. Make sure you inspect it thoroughly and get the car fax report

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the mazda reliability good. seems like you have the same car. can you comment on the interior and exterior. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
is the mazda reliability good. seems like you have the same car. can you comment on the interior and exterior. Thanks.
The 4-cylinders (6i) are all pretty reliable. The exterior is more of a family sedan than the previous model, but with a spoiler and some rims you can make it look pretty cool.
@Mz6GreyGhost has a V6 but he's our resident guru on the 2nd generation. Maybe he can offer more insight if you have more questions :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I've had mine for 50k miles. Only issue was the exhaust squeak that I fixed. So that's it. I love the way the car rides and looks. Interior is perfect for me (6'5" and 250lbs) great gas mileage as well. The exterior looks great and adding a spoiler makes it look even better. The only downfall of the 2nd gen is there is literally next to nothing you can buy for it as an "aftermarket" mainly just springs and intakes. No motor mounts or anything like that. But that's only a downfall if you are into that kind of stuff

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
xxGen2Mazda6xx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing