Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a new 2010 Mazda 6 i sport 6 M/T. The first thing I notice was the take off from first and how it was somewhat slow. I would like to know what products can I add on that would not void my warranty and increase both HP n Torque. I'm new to this site and thought maybe other mazda 6 owners will have better advice for me than other sources.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,550 Posts
:welcome9: to the 6Club! :wavey:

Since the 2nd-gen is relatively new, the aftermarket hasn't caught on yet.

How's it like to have one of the rare 2nd-gen MTXs out there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its actually pretty nice, its both sporty and luxurious at the same time. Had to special order the vehicle from out of the state bc none of the dealership around my county have the MTX available.

It kinda sucks how there aren't any aftermarket products for this car. Hopefully they will have some products for this vehicle by xmas.

But do you know any good websites to buy rims and tires for an affordable prices.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,550 Posts
Discount Tire (one of our site sponsors) is a great place to start. TireRack is also a good choice.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Slow?

It's comparable to everything else in it's class (except the Subaru Legacy 2.5i, that thing is certifiably slow to 60...it is dragging a lot more drivetrain)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Yeah I wonder

:welcome9: to the 6Club! :wavey:

Since the 2nd-gen is relatively new, the aftermarket hasn't caught on yet.

How's it like to have one of the rare 2nd-gen MTXs out there?
How much more power the V6 would deliver with mods. The new Mustang uses the same 3.7 liter V6 and puts out over 300hp.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I've got a 2009 6i Grand Touring Manual. Fully Loaded. Just happened to stumble upon it 2 months ago at a Nissan Dealer lol. had 2400 miles on it, bought it for $14,000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts