Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have the same problem? I can hear the wind noise from the driver side betwwen the front and rear door when drive above 50km! :swearin: I found there is a Mazda TSB SB-09-037-08 about this issue. I am going to send my 6 in for the first scheduled maintanence. So, I just wonder to know how they would fix this issue.

Thanks.

Rick

·
Registered
343 Posts
not me

·
Registered
343 Posts
anybody know if there are TSB's on the rear window area tinny sound

·
Registered
26 Posts
Last time I went to the stealership for an oil change there was a fix for the glovebox and weatherstripping for wind noise, I gave the go ahead to make the changes. I never really noticed any wind noise problems in the first place so afterwards didn't notice anything different, perhaps due to me turning the music up on the interstate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went for the first oil change yesterday and mentioned the issue to the service desk. They replaced the driver side weatherstrip and no more wind noise! :laugh:

On the report stated "Perform Outstanding Product Campaign MSP19 Wind Noise from Driver Side Door B-Pillar Area" and the parts "GSTT-62-906 Cushion-MS" was used to fix the issue. Hope this information can help!

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts