Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't have the memory buttons on the side of the driver seat of my car so there has to be another way to set the memory of the seat to two drivers. Can someone help me please?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Like I said its my first time using this site no need to be an asshole. Thanks.
If you don't have memory buttons on your seat, you don't have a memory seat. No need to be a dummy. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
These are strong words...

Most members here, if not all, are courteous and helpful. Answering impolitely won't get you far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not met one polite person on these threads everyone has been absolutely rude to me and its ridiculous. I really hope they don't vote because I sure do not because I dont know who to vote for. Not do I really care about that stuff. But I came here for advice but have got none.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I have not met one polite person on these threads everyone has been absolutely rude to me and its ridiculous. I really hope they don't vote because I sure do not because I dont know who to vote for. Not do I really care about that stuff. But I came here for advice but have got none.
If I may, and I hope you don't mind, I would like to point this out. I don't see any malice or rudeness on this reply by this guy:

One thread will do, Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He just made a reminder that "one thread will do", and that is true. There is no need to create a couple of threads of the same topic. However, you replied with this one:

Like I said its my first time using this site no need to be an asshole. Thanks.
I don't think he is being one, as you described him. And no, I won't use the word. And yes, I don't use that word online and neither I use the word in person. I don't even curse.

I've read a few of the replies to you and I don't have time to quote all of it.

What I am saying is, with the way you answer, you have invited this kind of reply:

If you don't have memory buttons on your seat, you don't have a memory seat. No need to be a dummy. Thanks.

I don't think you want to see how @TalonTsi90 will answer you. He has been "silent", and I don't know why.

What's scary is they probably vote..
No, let us not vote. Let us give the guy a fair amount of time.

To be fair, let me answer you question. If there is no memory seat, then I believe there is nothing you can do with it. The best way you can do is "memorize" your driving position.

It is suggested that both of your wrists lay on top of the steering wheel. From there, you adjust the seat, forward or backward, leaning forward or backward, while you check the position of your wrists. With that, you look for the sweet spot for your legs. The legs should not be straight when you fully depress the brake pedal. Again, you check the position of your wrists.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. And you're right I should not have been rude I have just been having a weird week. Shouldn't have taken it out on him.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I don't think you want to see how @TalonTsi90 will answer you. He has been "silent", and I don't know why.
Ah, but i did. They literally replied to two threads and posts 3 more posts. I snagged one and said "You dont need multiple posts. And No." Of course, i didnt get the "youre an asshole and stupid" lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, but i did. They literally replied to two threads and posts 3 more posts. I snagged one and said "You dont need multiple posts. And No." Of course, i didnt get the "youre an asshole and stupid" lol.

Okay. Well like I pretty much said I'm sorry. I've had a bad week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Then I believe everything is settled. Welcome to the forum.

This is what I found and offers a better explanation:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts