Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I think we hit a new high score for how many mismatched styling elements can be crammed into a single vehicle. The car is likely better than the current Lancer (don't know how on earth it could be worse), but the styling isn't improved any.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
It's not too bad but I did like the looks of the concept car a lot better.
One question: What's up with that ride height? Does anyone remember how to make a 55 inch high sport sedan? Geez....

Anyway, I see some '01 Galant in there.

Overall, not bad.

Thank God it's not too fat at 3000lbs!!!!!

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
It's a Mitsu. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I don't like the back, but overall it's better than most compacts.

I hope the Evo keeps the blacked-out bumper beam of the Concept-X car:

The rear looked better too; looked less like it was wearing a dress:

The Concept-X car looks incredible. I love it.

·
Registered
990 Posts
not bad...worlds better than the current non-Evo Lancers. I definitely see some Volvo influence in the front end.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think we hit a new high score for how many mismatched styling elements can be crammed into a single vehicle. The car is likely better than the current Lancer (don't know how on earth it could be worse), but the styling isn't improved any.
[/b]
+1

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I like it, the Car looks very aggessive for what it has under the hood. Like someone said for an entry level car Awesome!

Without the spoiler it looks pretty sleak, this design screams come race me though...so there better be some power under that hood or else...

the car is a target...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
That front end looks like a cramped up or squished Charger.

The concept looks much better.

VS

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I like the evolution version, it looks aggressive as hell. Shit, even if they make a ralli art version of the non-evo and make it look sporty like the first pic, that would be nice for everyday consumers.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,568 Posts
I think them making the car taller allows them to add more interior space to a smaller overall package. Too bad it's so heavy.

It's not too bad looking, but based on friends' experiences with Mitsu, I'd never own one.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think them making the car taller allows them to add more interior space to a smaller overall package. Too bad it's so heavy.

It's not too bad looking, but based on friends' experiences with Mitsu, I'd never own one.
[/b]
Agreed...3000 lbs for a compact seems like a lot to me (unless it's stuffed with performance gear, which this isn't)

And yeah, no mitsus for me based on the crummy reliability.

·
Registered
606 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts