Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
Nothing on the '07 MS6 yet.

Interesting changes made to the option packages. I can't wait to see all the upcoming complaints to this thread... :nana:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Interesting...first thing I noticed is they dropped the MTX from the 6 Wagon. Not that I was planning on buying one...but that sucks. :swearin:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
either the tungsten gray has been replaced with violet gray and become more of a true gray, or it looks completely different on the website than in real life.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
nooooooooooooooo tungsten Gray was a cool color

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i can't decide between the 2 blacks, 4 grays, and 1 dark cherry sedan. whatever will i do.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
either the tungsten gray has been replaced with violet gray and become more of a true gray, or it looks completely different on the website than in real life.
[/b]
Looks semi-close to me. The smokestone, is that pebble ash?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
^^^i don't know. looks exactly the same as the titanium gray on the 3. in real life it really does look more purple than gray. seeing as the glacier silver looks darker on the web i'd say it is probably the same as hen it debuted.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Specs for Sedan in Sport VE say "black headlight housing" and "sport type rear combination lamp", but for the 5-door it says clear headlight housings and nothing about rear lights.

Does this mean the hatchback SVE is has the same headlights and taillights as the base sedan? :tear:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
The new HP ratings might be due to a retuned engine brining on more TQ earlier on at the sacrifice of high end hp

·
Registered
162 Posts
Specs for Sedan in Sport VE say "black headlight housing" and "sport type rear combination lamp", but for the 5-door it says clear headlight housings and nothing about rear lights.

Does this mean the hatchback SVE is has the same headlights and taillights as the base sedan? :tear:
[/b]

Looked up a 5-door SVE, using the inventory search feature, which lets you look at the sticker...and that says: BLACK TRIMMED TAIL LAMP BEZELS and BLACK COLOR HEADLAMP HOUSING...yay :yesnod:

·
Registered
867 Posts
they have no lapis blue, no 6-speed manual, and dont like how they drop hp and torque either the V6 is now 212 hp?? what happend to 220? the I4 is 156 hp. i think mine (2005) was probably the best year to get M6

·
Registered
22 Posts
Color selections seem really limited ... no white or green. No beige for recovering Honda/Toyota refugees.

And no red for the wagons (I don't consider Dark Cherry to be a true red ... we have standards!)

I agree that no Manual transmission sucks big time. If, God forbid, I had to replace my '05, I'd have to go elsewhere.

Given that the CX-7 also doesn't offer a manual transmission option, I think Zoom-Zoom is becoming a misnomer.

B

·
0 Posts
The website also lists that the warranty has gone down from the 48 months down to the same 36 months Ford uses. GRRRRR!!!!! Can anyone confirm this?

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
The website also lists that the warranty has gone down from the 48 months down to the same 36 months Ford uses. GRRRRR!!!!! Can anyone confirm this?
[/b]
unfortunately "yes"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts