Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though the brochures aren't out yet and no mention on Mazda's website, some 2007 6's are already at dealerships. Curious thing on the sedan, the Sport Value Edition looks like a Sport Package but it doesn't have the rear wing (5-door has the rear wing), with black tails and headlights but no fog lights. 6-CD changer standard, though.

Saw the Violet Gray color, too. Not bad, looks kinda like charcoal with a hint of purple in it. Not a color I'd pick, though. Smokestone looks almost like Pebble Ash.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
saw a cx-7 in that colour..and a buddy knows someone who got an 07 6 that colour...its interesting to say the least

·
Registered
162 Posts
Does the VE have the body color, non-chrome sport grille?

Very glad to hear that VE has the dark tail lights and smoked headlights.

I'd prefer not to have the wing, not a big deal either way though. I can take or leave fogs too. So looks like VE will do it for me.

Probably going to go for a 5-door...I wonder if maybe the 5-door does not look good without the wing and that is why it is standard???

The wing must be why there is a bigger price differential between the HB and sedan for 2007.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does the VE have the body color, non-chrome sport grille?
[/b]
Yes, SVE has the sport grille and side sills. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

The base model, which is now called Sport, has the chrome moustache grille, and the bronze-tinted head and taillight housings. Also, no rear spoiler or side sills.

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Why is mazda usa's site so slow to update.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you guys talking about the Tungston Grey? I have the 2006 and it has a purpulish huew to it
[/b]
No. Violet Gray is a new color for '07.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I think i need to see some pics of this new color...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The pic on that canada website looks absolutely nothing like ours. I'll snap a picture of the tribute here sometime and show ya.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I wanna see this color too!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
The pic on that canada website looks absolutely nothing like ours. I'll snap a picture of the tribute here sometime and show ya.
[/b]
The stormfront gray (which I understand = violet gray) on the canada site also shows up drastically different for the Mazda6 and the Tribute. They seem to have some problems representing the "colours" there.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Just read this. V6 keeps getting lower and lower LAME!

"Starting with a potent 212-hp V6, or a spirited 156-hp four-cylinder – each featuring all-aluminum construction and variable-valve timing to maximize low-end torque and high-rpm power."

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
"Starting with a potent 212-hp V6, or a spirited 156-hp four-cylinder – each featuring all-aluminum construction and variable-valve timing to maximize low-end torque and high-rpm power."
[/b]
:laugh: It's kinda more sad than funny, but I can't not laugh.

·
Registered
599 Posts
[/b]

...yes I know... silly isn't it! But I think the torque goes up a bit. I'm not sure...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts