Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Autoweek.com:

Subaru's WRX STI Limited will be available in the fall in a run of 800 numbered units, 400 in Satin White Pearl and 400 in Urban Gray Metallic. A trunk-mounted lip spoiler replaces the standard model's rear spoiler, and the black aluminum roof vane spoiler is deleted. A new, deep front lip spoiler also differs from the standard model. New Enkei wheels with high-luster paint replace the BBS wheels and black Brembo calipers with white lettering replace the gold and red-painted calipers on the standard WRX STI.[/b]
Just like the LTD package on the regular WRX, heated leather seats, mirrors & moonroof are standard.

·
Registered
979 Posts
looks good and like the 06 version.. i will miss the huge ass wing that was the signature piece..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Weird, much as I HATE that damn wing. It just looks so plain w/ out it.
[/b]
Agreed. REgardless of plain"ness" it does look cleaner, vs having that huge wing that belongs on a 747. :p

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
As much as I hate the wing as well, it compensated for the hood scoop. Now that hideous thing is the sole item killing the car's profile.

Overall, it's on the right road but stopped halfway to the destination.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
2008 might be a hatch; 2009 might begin the coupe and even a convertible.

This 2007... ugh. Leather and a moonroof do not belong on this car. If they wanted to soften it up, they could've given it Bilstein shocks.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
not digging the wheels...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i don't like the nose or the single exhaust

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i don't like the nose or the single exhaust
[/b]
the STI has always had a single exhaust...for '06 the regular WRX does as well.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Ha- the "Bob Barker" edition!
[/b]
You need to drape Diane, Holly, and Janice over it.

Seriously, though, I would love to see the differences in performance between this model and the regular STi.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The side-skirts fucking suck. The rear needs a lip on the bumper because it reveals far too much shit under the bumper, and the trunk needs a wing - not one as big as the original wing, but something like the 6 Sports-wing. Oh, and better color choices. White and Grey? :-\

I don't see the point in buying this car over the regular STi, and replacing the wing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
16 Participants
lethal6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing