Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the opportunity to talk at length to 3 mazda stores in the Tampa fl. area. 2 sales managers said they would order 1 car for stock only , the third said he will not stock the car , but order the speed6 if a customer wants one. They said this is due to present demand for the car and that its basically the same as the 06 model. The amount of 07 models to be produced I believe is unknown at this time. This may mean some real good prices on the 07 model next year if factory incentives are increased to move the cars. All managers said they determined which cars are ordered. I guess its a wait and see thing. This info was interesting to me and thought it was worth a post ,because so little has been written on the 07speed6. Like it or not this is whats happening.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Damn that sucks.....That means it will be difficult if someone just wanted to walk in, and make a deal on one....This also Sucks because you'd have to pay a transfer fee for them to deliver the vehicle to you.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Well if there are still 06 Speeds left over, you could prolly get a better deal on one of those as opposed to ordering an 07. There's also no changes on the 07s, so why not save a couple grand and get an 06 Speed?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i got my 06' speed 6 that was a pile of junk for 21,200 out the door. i call it a pile of junk as it snapped a rear axle, and had a bad a/c compressor all in under 10 days of me owning it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i got my 06' speed 6 that was a pile of junk for 21,200 out the door. i call it a pile of junk as it snapped a rear axle, and had a bad a/c compressor all in under 10 days of me owning it.
[/b]
Was there any kind of lemon law around there?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Was there any kind of lemon law around there?
[/b]
the owner of the mazda dealership that i bought the car from is a good friend of my dad's and where we buy all of our cars. he took it back and just re-worked the papers somehow and i ended up with my 6s hatch.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
ugh a 6s Hatch?........what the hell. I know you miss that turbo spool :slap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts