Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here are some pics of my car, no story really, just got bored and decided to hijack my girfriends digital camera and snap some pictures, sorry its dirty, its been way cold here to even think about washing it. It's completely stock, cept for the tint, and airbox mod. Exhaust to come once i finish paramedic school, funny how school will make you more money in the long run, but makes you broke in the mean time. oh well, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
your car is dirty? cant even tell. the only thing that looks partially dirty is you front passenger wheel. looks good.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Ya....Looks GOOD to me!! REAL CLEAN! Also, I agree with bluelion......

I cant stand Brakedust!! :irate:

Mine isnt sooooooooo Bad now....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a bunch guys! Glad to hear some of you still appreciate the bone stock mazda. I freakin love this car. Its costing me money cause i will go the long way home just so i can drive it more.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Wow looks really clean for being dirty lol, especially a black car.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
very nice... nice tint too, sigh i remember my 06 6s use to look like that few months back... but now it's so dirty and umm... kinda beat up sigh (hate being broke)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, thanks again guys, and it really was dirty i promise. The water spots from the rain here just didnt pick up on the pictures. If you look at the picture i took from straight on (front), you can see little "paw" prints running up my hood, not from an animal, although thats what it looks like, but from the water dripping at my carport when i was parking it, oh well, thanks for all the nice comments! Lovin these forums.

Also, does anyone else find it particularly hard to take a picture of your mazda and not end up with your retarded reflection in the paint showing. Geez, i love mazda paint, not just black, all the colors

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
very nice... nice tint too, sigh i remember my 06 6s use to look like that few months back... but now it's so dirty and umm... kinda beat up sigh (hate being broke)
[/b]

+1.....You're not the ONLY one who is broke! :nono:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts