Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the 2007 Mazda 6 value edition sedan, where is the 3rd brake light? Is it on the trunk or behind the rear window? I'm wondering what happens if I purchase the rear spoiler as an accessory to the VE... will the spoiler have the brake light or will it be somewhere else?
I assume it's somewhere else since a stock VE has no spoiler.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
For the 2007 Mazda 6 value edition sedan, where is the 3rd brake light? Is it on the trunk or behind the rear window? I'm wondering what happens if I purchase the rear spoiler as an accessory to the VE... will the spoiler have the brake light or will it be somewhere else?
I assume it's somewhere else since a stock VE has no spoiler.[/b]
So, you don't own an 07 M6? I'm thinkin' it's behind the rear window and if you order the OEM spoiler, then it will have the light in it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, you don't own an 07 M6? I'm thinkin' it's behind the rear window and if you order the OEM spoiler, then it will have the light in it.[/b]
No, not yet...but I will soon - hopefully in the next few months.
I'm hoping that the light is in the rear window and they would remove it when I buy the dealer installed spoiler so I don't have 2 3rd brake lights...

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
No, not yet...but I will soon - hopefully in the next few months.
I'm hoping that the light is in the rear window and they would remove it when I buy the dealer installed spoiler so I don't have 2 3rd brake lights...[/b]
What kind of 07? I checked the catalog and I was right. When I got my OEM spolier I just had the third-break light removed and I bought the cover which was a crazy 30+bucks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My fault, yes - that's what I'm targetting:

2007 6i sport sedan, sport value edition

But it still doesn't come with a spoiler, I have to add it as an option.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
They add the spoiler then there's a 3rd brake light cover they install over the one in the back window.

Center High Mount Stop Lamp Cover 2004-2005 Mazda 6

Item# G22B-V4-926F-72/81

look here scroll down to the middle of the page...

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
They add the spoiler then there's a 3rd brake light cover they install over the one in the back window.

Center High Mount Stop Lamp Cover 2004-2005 Mazda 6

Item# G22B-V4-926F-72/81

look here scroll down to the middle of the page...[/b]
Yeah, the little thing is a rip and it doesn't even blend in. I say custom make one... :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.