Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently hooking up a subwoofer to my 2007 Mazda 6... Every diagram I can find tells me my speaker wires are pink and violet but I can not find those wires anywhere in my wiring harness, am I looking I’m the wrong place or the wrong diagram?

·
Super Moderator
17,747 Posts

·
Rally Racer
3,145 Posts
Currently hooking up a subwoofer to my 2007 Mazda 6... Every diagram I can find tells me my speaker wires are pink and violet but I can not find those wires anywhere in my wiring harness, am I looking I’m the wrong place or the wrong diagram?
Depends on which harness you are looking at. My sub wires are in the X-10 harness behind the radio faceplate to the lower left.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have wiring diagram book from my 07 MS3. For what it's worth, and perhaps not much, the MS3 woofer speaker wire colors are gray/white and white/blue from the audio amp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts