Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
those rims won't be stock like that but other than that, it's what i saw saturday at BMW in austin from my friend. 350hp/280torque is what he said they will probably put in.

·
Registered
820 Posts
that could be the real thing, they've been offering the "competition package" for a while, it came with big as 19's dropped like that etc. that may not be the "stock" one but the body and hood will be the same most likely.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i love the whole car, but the wheels they look out of place.

·
Registered
634 Posts
what you dont think it'll stick out htat much? the RS4's are flared out a bit to..
[/b]

The areas circled in yellow look fishy to me. that a-pillar looks kind of strange (as well as the way the colors match at its base) and the area over the back wheel comes down at an odd angle. The size of the flares seems OK to me. I'd be curious, if this is a factory car and I'm wrong, why the hell they're running on 'stretched' tires. I know it's trendy in Germany (I saw a lot of tuner cars with that look over there) but it's bloody stupid when it comes to performance.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The next gen M3 will be a ~425HP V8, derived from the M5 V10. It will most likely be a 2008 vehicle (meaning it comes out second half of 2007).

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I never was a big fan of BMW. I have a lot of respect for what they build, and power output;
but they just don't "pitch my tent" so to speak :jackoff:

---Aloha

·
Registered
531 Posts
I never was a big fan of BMW. I have a lot of respect for what they build, and power output;
but they just don't "pitch my tent" so to speak :jackoff:

---Aloha
[/b]

You know, I kinda feel the same way but just like a Porsche, I'm sure you gotta drive one to 'pitch that tent', assuming of course, you haven't driven one yet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts