Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the "What are they thinking?" department. Words don't do this new Navigator justice. Ford (Lincoln) has reached a new low in the styling department.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Maybe consumers want ugly cars. Look at the trend, alot of companies have made the switch to ugly cars now. Honda has that ghastly new CRV and of course the old Element. Dodge... well lets not get started on dodge, i mean the caliber and that new avenger. Mitsubishi has the eclipse, outlander, evo VIII. Pontiac has the solstice. Toyota has the entire Scion line and the new camry. Ugly cars are abundant.

·
Registered
475 Posts
F U C K I N G U G L Y :barf:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Awww c'mon. That's a great feature. You can BBQ and cut your cheese at the same time, too!

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I think it looks appopriate for its target crowd. Picture all the chrome with 24" spinners to match. Bling bling.

All SUV's are ugly unless they have mud tires and dirt on them.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think it looks good for its target crowd. Picture all the chrome with 24" spinners to match. Bling bling.

All SUV's are ugly unless they have mud tires and dirt on them.
[/b]
+1.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,531 Posts
Have you guys seen the dashboard? Can't find a pic, but its UGLY, straight out of the '70s!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Doesn't look that bad.
[/b]
he may have been referring the gauges...which definitely have that 70's American look to them.

·
Registered
695 Posts
seriously man, i said "oh my god" out loud. thats exactly what i wasn't expecting to see and right now i can't think of anything else i'd rather not see again. thanks a lot txwagon, im gonna need therapy.
[/b]
All I'm saying... is that for a luxury SUV, believe me I'm not a fan, it fits the vehicle.

John :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Man, can they make these cars any uglier??? That dash as well as the rest of the car looks gross.

That picture url gots me laughing - "reach higher" LOL :D

It should be changed to reach lower, much lower

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nasty... the interior design seems out of place with crazy chrome grillz on the exterior

the headlight clusters are interesting though - what's that elongated translucent "C" shape (bottom of the cluster, inboard)? The ones on the bottom outboard look like fogs...

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,531 Posts
he may have been referring the gauges...which definitely have that 70's American look to them.
[/b]
I was, actually. Thanks for the clarification. :)

The rest of the dash looks like a plastic molding machine threw up as well. Between the two, the Escalade's interior is miles ahead of this one.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
That car is black as hell. I dont think its tacky, I think its just built to be 'pimp'. For any normal consumer like you and I, its kinda like, wow, what a hunk of shit, but then every single rapper, mafia guy, athlete etc... this is what its about, you dont think Allen Iverson and 49 cent are gonna have one of these with lambo doors and a sound system that can rattle a peanut out of a midgets butt? The Escalade, as faux as thats become is still leagues ahead of this beast, and I wouldnt own the cadillac either.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts