Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Has anyone looked at the 2007 Camry. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that some of its styling cues were perhaps borrowed from the Mazda 6.

See for yourself.

http://www.toyota.com/
[/b]
Maybe some - but still nowhere near enough.

Still 'blah', IMO.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
is it just me or does the 07 camry's look similar to lexus' GS or IS line? the grille and taillights, my main points of focus...
[/b]
Camry shares the same platform as the ES...

·
Registered
423 Posts
I saw one of those new camry's the other day and at first I was trying to figure out what the hell it was. I was pulling up behind it.

At first I thought it was one of the new BMW's, then thought it was one of the new Lexus IS's, then I saw it was a Camry and was shocked.

I kinda like it, but it's definitely a ripoff of some other designs.

Just checked out their website, they have nifty 3d tour. Definitely is a step up above the old models.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I saw one of those new camry's the other day and at first I was trying to figure out what the hell it was. I was pulling up behind it.

At first I thought it was one of the new BMW's, then thought it was one of the new Lexus IS's, then I saw it was a Camry and was shocked.

I kinda like it, but it's definitely a ripoff of some other designs.
Just checked out their website, they have nifty 3d tour. Definitely is a step up above the old models.
[/b]

i don't like that beak/nose wart in the front. i'd never be seen driving a camry, everybody and their damn grandmother has one. it's ugly as hell.

---and that's coming from a person who owns a toyota product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
skoobz
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing