Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured this was the most appropriate place to put this since everything except the wheels and Bose (speakers/amp) is for sale, but the HU is. I need the car gone so any offer will be considered, you pay shipping or will meet within 50 mile radius of Cincinnati OH for larger pieces. Hell, ill even sell the hatch if you need it.

The front lower control arms have dibs, but i havent been able to get anything under the car off of it. Has H&R race springs with around 1400 miles and KYB GR2s at the same time.

Will post pics of anything you want.

All door glass is about 65% tint m will include regs too
Window motors (auto up/down in front doors), drivers door one was modded from a 4 pin, but works perfectly. You cant tell, but i wanna disclose up front.
Leather seats, only one small tear on drivers seat, easily repairable
Jersey Sleeve Textile Grey Collar

So far all i have apart is the front drivers door and part of the rear drivers door, but here are pics of the black tails in pristine condition. No bulbs.

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive lighting Vehicle

Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Grille

Short ram from a 3, just pay shipping. No CEL ever, had it on for 5-6 years
Automotive tire Bicycle part Motor vehicle Bumper Bicycle saddle

·
Registered
798 Posts
Wish it wasn't a six hour drive and border wasn't closed...

·
Super Moderator
18,220 Posts
  • Multiple items in a single thread.
  • No compliance photos.
  • No prices clearly indicated per item.
  • Wrong forum section.
GEEEEZ the least you could've done was ask me ahead of time ;)

(GLWS) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts