Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nopi Show Meet info and list

Current List of 6club/coast2coast6 members going................
1) Steve (Member NJ01)
2) ATL-Trel (Member GA01)
3) jbspeed6-John (Member SC11)
4) Kit (Member NJ03)
5) Lou (Member CT06)
6) this car is the sh**
7)silver six
8)msumlin and wife (Member's OH09 & OH10)
9)kdn02
10)redfire6i
11)SCMS6

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I should be able to make that and I wouldn't mind finding out the cost for dyno. I guess it will all depend on the work load since I will be a freshman and all :(.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be the same as last year. After you enter the show for the 2 days, which includes a 2 day pass for you, a friend, and your ride. It's an extra 35 bucks for every event you want to enter your ride in. Or you can just wait a long time and get your dyno done for free like I did. :)

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. We do need some Hatch 6's out there. Those seem to be rare. Any wagon owners out there?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Nice. We do need some Hatch 6's out there. Those seem to be rare. Any wagon owners out there?
[/b]

Yeah, I have a wagon and my wife has a 5-door, OH09 & OH10 on C2C6, we'll be there!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll definately be there becuase its about 15mins from my house...don't know if im putting the car in the show yet though, ill have to see what i can do to it this summer to make it show worthy!!

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll definately be there becuase its about 15mins from my house...don't know if im putting the car in the show yet though, ill have to see what i can do to it this summer to make it show worthy!!
[/b]
Just put it in the show. Comes out cheaper if you are going to bring a friend or GF with ya for a 2 day pass. You wont have to make that awlful long walk from the parking lot to the infield. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey that's on my birthday! I'll have to pencil this in and get some more work done on "the wife's..." :sarc: speed.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hmmmm...........tempting..................but I GOTTA go to the SCCA Races!!..........but in a way I WANNA COME HERE ALSO! ugggghhh........

to MANY choices...............so little time.... :nana:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sept. 27-29th for the world speed challenge SCCA race. You can still make it.

BTW. If you guys didn't know. Luda will be performing at this years Nopi show. :popcorn: That means more hot looking chicks will flock to see this dude perform! Bring your cameras! :D

And of course FunkMaster Flex will be in the house!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I was planning on bring my video camera anyway.
Now all the better!!!

I'm thinking about some type of free DVD for 6 members or just posting some clips online, if I can get some good footage.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha, you got me on the list twice. I guess I'm just that cool :cool:.
[/b]
Oops. :D I'll change that later. My break is almost over now. :tear:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
==========================(EDIT)================

hmmmm....lemme think about it.............wait......................wait........I'm getting thereeeee

.......(24 Hours LATER)....... :stickpoke:

waits......ahhhh WHAT THA HELL......I'M THERE!!....May as Well eh? :dmetal:

The Bad thing is.....well....I gotta work on Saturdays......BUT I think Labor Day is on that month Right?.....well....Its a GO THEN! I got it!.....I'll Take my Day off from Labor Day......and when the SCCA comes over in Road ATL......I will Also Take ANOTHER Saturday Off!!...Kick ASS!!......Taking two Saturdays off in ONE MONTH!!! AWESOME!!....ahahha The BOSS SUUURRREEE Will Love That Eh?! ahahahaa

BUT HOPEFULLY I Can Make it....NO Promises Though!

This will be my 1st NOPI MEET! Whooohoo!
I'm Sure its gonna kick some MAJOR ARSE!

(Just a lil' note to all the guys)....
after the NOPI show.....and if you DO HAPPEN to meet up with a chick........a word of advise:
  • PLEASE SHAVE YOUR BALLS!!!
  • MAKE SURE YOU ****DOUBLE-KNOT**** YOUR RUBBER......or RUBBERS!!! :jackoff:
whoa...where did THAT come from?......*ahem.....sorry

Cyazzz
Neal S.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
14 Participants
ATL
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing