Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody I know at work got a brand new Mustang and had it customized - engine and appearance.

while I do not have the engine details/pics, here are some external pix

[attachmentid=17233][attachmentid=17234]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just for kicks.... can somebody try and guess the age/sex/occupation of the owner of this car?

·
Registered
807 Posts
looks a little bit overdone for me. owner... 50+ yo adult store owner who still thinks he is 20 :D

·
Registered
990 Posts
looks a little bit overdone for me. [/b]
me too...generally not a fan of body kits. He got the right wheels, though.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I like it. If I could get my hands on a body kit that looked sweet and not ricey, something by Veilside or the such, I'd get the exhausts coming out of the side. That way I don't have those retarded holes in the back for the exhaust.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I like it. If I could get my hands on a body kit that looked sweet and not ricey, something by Veilside or the such, I'd get the exhausts coming out of the side. That way I don't have those retarded holes in the back for the exhaust.
[/b]
agreed, side exhausts are badass

·
Registered
275 Posts
I only like the new Mustangs if they have been done up. I think they look bloated in factory form. IMO

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
just for kicks.... can somebody try and guess the age/sex/occupation of the owner of this car?
[/b]
HS graduate - female - present from parents.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
Other than the sh*tty seat inserts, Nice Ride!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i really like that body kit although i am not a fan of the hood.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
that blue mustang is meh but the side exhaust is nice, i had that on my 97' R/t. that guingaignkg(sp) whatever it's called mustang is butt ass ugly but that's me, lambo doors belong on nothing but a lambo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts