Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Mazda 6i 4dr. hatchback 2.3l 4cyl 16v Dohc automatic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, my name is J.A.C. I bought a 2006 Mazda 6 i4cyl 2.3l Dohc no turbo 4dr. Hatchback automatic fwd, about 3mo ago. I just recently started having issues with tranny. Like shifting from 1st-3rd skipping 2nd and not going beyond 3rd. That AT comes on along with engine light. Codes I get are in order are P0757 P0732 P0734 it mentions solenoid B stuck on? And gears 2&4 incorrect ratio? I was looking up in the web on how to fix it, and came up on this video from YouTube of a guy having had the same issue and that he fixed it (before taking pan out and messing with solenoids) by getting a used TCM from the car cemetery. I did the same a d it didn't help. Next step for me was to drain fluid, and it needed it. And all was good for about 10min. Any suggestions of what could be the issue before I tear into the tranny???? Hello is there anyone that can help me. Today 7/20/21 I dropped the tranny pan, cleaned it and put in new solenoids A&B new filter and gasket. But car is still driving in limp mode. Help please, this is really frustrating.

·
Super Moderator
18,124 Posts
Hey J.A.C. - sorry but the forum wanted me to approve this thread before others could see it. Free bump for your troubles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts