Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 2006 Mazda 6 V6 Engine 109,000 KM $10,000..

INCLUDES:ABS,TCS,P/W,P/L,KEY LESS ENTRY,POWER HEATED MIRRORS,POWER SEA

is 10,000 worth it?

OR

A 2006 Mazda 6 (hatchback) 114,000 KMs $15,000

Leather + Sunroof+ GPS + everything the top one has

My main issue is the KMs on both, on a mazda 6 how much is too much in terms of KMs?

Thank you :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
114,000 KM has got to be like 72,000 miles (it's 5/8ths, right?). You should be able to buy that car for $9,000 US dollars, even with the V6. Bargain hard, and tell the seller you're not THAT interested (it's a Mazda, so he or she will believe you). It's not like 1st gen Mazda6s are rare, though the V6 was in only 37% of the cars. And the hatch is a little scarce, too (and very handy). Remember--bargain hard...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dealer or individual?
yeah, those prices are elevated for either or.
Mine cost me 10,400$ for 86,000km: V6 wagon, power windows/seats, dark tinted back windows, cage screen, rubber carpet for trunk, sunroof, and so on.
Make your own inspection, then send it to a garage for a full inspection, that'll lower their asking price.
When asked when I needed the car for, I said "within the next 12 months" and asked for the particular model/trim and have them contact me when they had one. They called me and I refused 4 offers. They called me again for one of them and had the price lowered by over a thousand, offered them for another thousand less, and we dealt at 10,4K instead of 12K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts