Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Mazda 6, Tungsten Grey, black suede cloth interior, 5 speed manual mated to the V6. Have all service receipts and records, only been to dealership for maintenance. Synthetic oil changes every 4-5k miles, new clutch assembly and slave cylinder replaced at 17k miles. Only mods are window tint, 03 red taillights and removed side moldings from the doors. Car is immaculate and ready to become someone's project or daily driver. I regularly got 27-29 city miles and 30-32 on the highway - think this car might have had a bit of factory freak in that department. I'm asking $19k obo, am somewhat negotiable on price. We've decided to buy a house so the car must go. Car currently has 25k miles - it was our travelling car, so miles are highway.

VIN - 1YVHP80D865M1****

I apologize, these are the most recent pictures online I have at the moment. More pictures to come soon.

You can also go to www.tmitbyh.com, go to the photos section, and then to the Mazda 6 section for more pictures. Thank you!

-Mary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.