Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda family! I’m fairly new to the group and basically have no knowledge of cars other than the usual routine like oil changes, I can fix a flat tire, check the fluids, ya know simple things! Well getting straight to the point somehow I managed to knock the compressor completely off and pop the serpentine belt. Not knowing that it knocked the bolts out as well(at the time) I bought a new belt and myself and 2 other friends..which btw NEITHER OF US REALLY knew what we were doing but I was desperate and YOUTUBE had us convinced in under 7minutes we were certified mechanics! So there we went! And that’s when we realized there wasn’t one single bolt holding up the compressor! The compressor isn’t damaged I just have no clue what size/kind of mounting bolts that it takes.. And yes the new serpentine belt was put on but the compressor is just sitting on the belt for support. So still no good to drive! Does anyone know what my next move should be(DIY preferably because money is tight for this single parent)or any information about the bolts please help. It would be greatly appreciated!!

**MY APOLOGIES FOR THE NOVEL YOU JUST HAD TO READ LOL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts