Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 sport i, just tryin to figure out the members that have 06's, cuz for some reson not all the info for previous years works on the new car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
2006 Black 6i MTX. I LOVE MY CAR!!!! :love: :drive:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have any of your with factory fog lights replaced your bulbs, I cant get a straight answer from anyone as to what size they are, i have been told H1s, H3s or H11s?

·
Registered
150 Posts
|
|
|
|
\/

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also have a 2006 6s ATX. Passed on the "Sport Package", will use those $$ saved for real performance items. Looks stealthier that way too ;) .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have any of your with factory fog lights replaced your bulbs, I cant get a straight answer from anyone as to what size they are, i have been told H1s, H3s or H11s?
[/b]
'06 s 5-door owner here. The lower fascia fog light bulbs are type H11. I've already replaced mine with some PIAAs. H1 - high beam, H1 - low beam (non-HID).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know there is a lot of talk on getting check engine lights when putting a cold air intake on! Has anyone put one on their 06 yet. I have the 2.3 and i really want a AEM, had one on my old del sol, didnt do much for power but i loved the sound! Just kinda paranoid about doing it, i dont want to have to spend like 600 dollars on a intake or stare at a check engine light all the time! If ya know what i mean

·
Registered
517 Posts
2006 Grand Sport wagon, MTX. My dear ol' Dad in OH has an '06 GS sedan MTX. That's 2 for 1. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
06 6i Silver MTX. Slapped on my Injen from my 03 6i and no CEL yet. It's been over 2 months BTW.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
About this Discussion
104 Replies
84 Participants
06_touring
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing