Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I am picking up my new Mazda6 this Wednesday but I was looking at pictures of the 2005 Mazda6 GT skirt and it looks better. The newer skirt is more 'rounded' and doesn't have as much of a lip on the end.

any other thoughts?

·
Registered
117 Posts
yep...that's the 2006 for ya. rounded it a bit. too me, looks more like an audi front. if you don't like the 06 lip, find a new 05...there are still some out there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
yep...that's the 2006 for ya. rounded it a bit. too me, looks more like an audi front. if you don't like the 06 lip, find a new 05...there are still some out there!
[/b]
i was thinking of doing that myself, but all in all, its probably best to get a custom bumper anyway.

then again im not trying to do anything with my 6 yet cuz im hoping to trade it in for the speed later this year, but i agree, the 06 front bumper isnt as nice as the previous years

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
One thing to keep in mind, OEM lip kit is considerably cheaper than aftermarket, warrantied, quality stuff, and perfect fitment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found that from w-tune.com there is a front skirt available for 2006 mazda6. Compare the pics below

6 without front skirt:
[attachmentid=11749]

6 with front skirt:
[attachmentid=11748]

I think it looks muck nicer with the front skirt!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Although I am picking up my new Mazda6 this Wednesday but I was looking at pictures of the 2005 Mazda6 GT skirt and it looks better. The newer skirt is more 'rounded' and doesn't have as much of a lip on the end.

any other thoughts?
[/b]
Yet another reason 05 > 06!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
ZoeXlow2
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing