Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have projector housing, but do I have HID's? I was looking at the 07's online and they come with HID's from the factory. Hypothetically if I did not have HID lights, all I would need is an extra power supply and different bulbs, yes?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think Grand Sports and Mazdaspeeds are the only ones with the hid's.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
actually, production costs are a helluva lot higher than just a couple hundred bucks.

right now they're finding a way to refresh the model before the 08 remodel and save money. factory HID systems on only the highest trim of the 6 is obviously a cost cutting measure.

im sure though, if they offered HIDs as a package, pretty much everyone who gives a damn would add them. i know i would.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i dont understand why they didnt offer HID's as a package for the 6 when they offer it as a package for the 3.....not fair i tell you, not fair. :irate:

·
Registered
508 Posts
i dont understand why they didnt offer HID's as a package for the 6 when they offer it as a package for the 3.....not fair i tell you, not fair. :irate:
[/b]
Exactly...got my HID's in the mail...going to take it to the dealership to have it professionally installed...thats the reason.........TO MAKE MORE MOOLA(MONEY) :swearin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts