Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Again,

I tried the ever-loving search button on 06 fogs. I found custom mades for over $300, sport fogs, OEMs, etc... I still didn't find the answer I was hoping for. So here goes: newbie starting a new topic

:blink:

I wanted fog lights for my 2006 V6 M6. I didn't get the sport (regreting that decision), so I'm trying to turn my 6 into one, sort of. I want to get side skirts, a spoiler, but more importantly, fog lights. I found these on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Here are my thoughts:
1. it's eBay... in Hong Kong (trust?)
2. Is there really a difference in the 05 and 06? (facelift?)
3. warranty (void is installed?)

Thanxs in advance!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hello Again,

I tried the ever-loving search button on 06 fogs. I found custom mades for over $300, sport fogs, OEMs, etc... I still didn't find the answer I was hoping for. So here goes: newbie starting a new topic

:blink:

I wanted fog lights for my 2006 V6 M6. I didn't get the sport (regreting that decision), so I'm trying to turn my 6 into one, sort of. I want to get side skirts, a spoiler, but more importantly, fog lights. I found these on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Here are my thoughts:
1. it's eBay... in Hong Kong (trust?)
2. Is there really a difference in the 05 and 06? (facelift?)
3. warranty (void is installed?)

Thanxs in advance! [/b]
Those don't look anything like the stock '06 fogs. In all honesty they look hokey. Check with Sabrina at Jim Click Mazda and see what it would cost you to buy the real ones.

·
Registered
139 Posts
From what I understand, heronew's group buy has the best fitting fogs for the sport bumper, however there were some quality issues with some of the first batches, not sure if that is fixed now or what.

heronew GB

I really didn't want to read through al 48 pages to see if QC is better, but you can. :D

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
From what I understand, heronew's group buy has the best fitting fogs for the sport bumper, however there were some quality issues with some of the first batches, not sure if that is fixed now or what.

heronew GB

I really didn't want to read through al 48 pages to see if QC is better, but you can. :D
[/b]
His will only fit 03-05

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I have an 06 Sport, look at my avi. Those won't fit definitely.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanxs for the input, but 'scuse the newbie syndrome... I have a 2006 Mazda6 S Sedan. I thought that the S meant I had a V6 and did not stand for "Sport"; I do not have a spoiler, skirts or fogs.

I thought the sport was a package that added a spoiler, side skirt and fog lights; and that you can get the "Sport" package in both the V4 and V6.

Is the 2006 front bumper for a Sport the same as the non-Sport 6 that I have? Do factory FL for the Sport fit a non Sport?

:blush: [email protected] I'm such a noob!

A set of brand new set of Chrome LED fog light kit for 06 Newly facelifted Mazda6/Atenza. Complete system with fog light wiring, relay, fuse and on/off switch. The fog light brackets are made of unbreakable ABS plastic (unlike other fiberglass version that can crack by normal use).
Brand new item.

Please note these fog lights will not fit onto the "02-05" model Mazda6. Please examine your fog light port on your bumper before place bid. Or email a photo of your car, I will be able to confirm if your Mazda6 can fit these fog lights.[/b]
That's what the eBay auction said, that this will fit the "facelifted" 06. Is this bogus, a bunch of jibba jabba? The real turn on is the "factory" style toggle that can be installed next to the TCS buttons (at least it looks like it can).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts