Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about it... a December Cruise!?

I am free on Sundayy Dec 17th, or I can free my self on December 23, 30 (both Saturdays) too. Is there a run'em hard cruise comming up also?

Still meet up at the NEX parking lot!? Sometime in the afternoon maybe. Grab some grinds and just talk story.

We still got a long way to go but still just putting this up in the air.

·
Registered
369 Posts
How about it... a December Cruise!?

I am free on Sundayy Dec 17th, or I can free my self on December 23, 30 (both Saturdays) too. Is there a run'em hard cruise comming up also?

Still meet up at the NEX parking lot!? Sometime in the afternoon maybe. Grab some grinds and just talk story.

We still got a long way to go but still just putting this up in the air.
[/b]
Its been a while since you last visited this forum. How's school? A meet next month sounds good to me.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Cynt and I were thinking of doing some kind of charity thing for a December cruise. (Cynt, you like how I just throw you into this too :ninja: ?) :lol:
Some ideas were: Lokahi, Toys for Tots, Food Bank.
We'd like to do it as a club, and have as big a turn out as possible, so we'd kinda like to here from you guyz out there.
Any ideas, or preferences to whom we donate to? And dates.....we need to know if there's gonna be any "drive" dates for these organizations so we can actually show up as an organized club :D
And of course, don't forget that we're gonna be donating "something" to the charity we choose. So keep that in mind :rolleyes:
So come on Mazda6Club/Hawaii, it's time to get that holiday spirit going! Any idea or thought is better than none at all :blink:

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Cynt and I were thinking of doing some kind of charity thing for a December cruise. (Cynt, you like how I just throw you into this too :ninja: ?) :lol:
Some ideas were: Lokahi, Toys for Tots, Food Bank.
We'd like to do it as a club, and have as big a turn out as possible, so we'd kinda like to here from you guyz out there.
Any ideas, or preferences to whom we donate to? And dates.....we need to know if there's gonna be any "drive" dates for these organizations so we can actually show up as an organized club :D
And of course, don't forget that we're gonna be donating "something" to the charity we choose. So keep that in mind :rolleyes:
So come on Mazda6Club/Hawaii, it's time to get that holiday spirit going! Any idea or thought is better than none at all :blink:

---Aloha
[/b]
\
Hey I'll be home November 29th, so I'll help out in any way! My car won't make it till around the end of December or maybe earlier, but I could still help out. Any suggestions on possibly me bringing something from Alaska before I come home? Let me know....

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Sundays aren't good for me.....sorry

---Aloha

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been alright... in a few weeks finals are comming along. After the 16 I'll be okay. I am down with 17th as I said before, and that donate drive sounds like a really good idea. I am guessing everyone works on the weekday that month too or are they!?...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Sundays aren't good for me.....sorry

---Aloha
[/b]
23rd is cutting it close, unless we are doing united way or something like that, but you need to come, Katsu. Your wife told me so. She wants her seat covers on too. :nana:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Is there something happening on the 17th?

And Cynt, them seat covers are a PITA to install.....I thought you were gonna help me bust some knuckles :p

Nah, for real, is there some kind of charity thing going on on the 17th?

Aloha

---Katsu

·
Registered
915 Posts
Is there something happening on the 17th?

And Cynt, them seat covers are a PITA to install.....I thought you were gonna help me bust some knuckles :p

Nah, for real, is there some kind of charity thing going on on the 17th?

Aloha

---Katsu
[/b]
the 17th, not sure yet, but if toys for tots is still going on thats the last weekend before christmas eve weekend. might be the last weekend for that. i'll look.

I know i will help you with the seat covers, your wife still wants em! LOL :laugh:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so can we confirm

December 17th at NEX. (unless we can change it so Bigbaddad can come).
Around 2:00 Meet and head over to Kaneohe cruise or tantalus
Bring a toy for "Toys for Tots" and donate it somewhere

·
Registered
915 Posts
nah man, i think we will move it back to the 23rd, it will give me time to get my sh!t together :laugh:

Meet on the 23rd Christmas eve, eve.

but seriously these meets are never HUGE, they are small so if that meens one more person can come, it's worth it. Especialy when its Derick, who does not allways have the time, when he works off island.

We need to make this a charity thing, even if that meens stopping at every salvation army post and giving a few bucks, or your change for those poor college students. :p

Please let us know if you can not come on the 23, and if there are any good causes, or if you want to do a "$1 per Mile" drive or something like that.

We should meet at around 12:00, get some grub, then go for a drive, or meet earlier drive, eat, drive.

This is really a chance to get the 6 clubs name out there, and establish a good reputation, drive with respect and give with your heart.

Mahalo!

Dave

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The 23rd sounds like a plan. But, there's really no need to change the date on my behalf :rolleyes:
If we do have it on the 23rd, I was thinking of meeting earlier.
I know Daves always up early, and so am I.
Maybe around 9 or 10am meet?
Toys for Tots cruise was last weekend. I heard over 1000 cars were in attendence! Including MSPEC, where the hell were we :hide:
Anywayz, just getting together would be just as cool..........

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yep, the big one was last week, i could not do it as my parents were in town.

so, can people do like 10:00 on a Saturday AM?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My day is open so you could put me down... unless something comes up...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Once we have everything worked out I will post a new thread.

Looks like Pearl Highlands Center will be taking Toys for Tots donations December 23rd from 11am - 2pm, any intrest there ? This is above sams club I belive... Sounds good to me, whaddaya guys think?

Meet at 10, leave by 11, drop off toys, get some grinds?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
That sound cool with me.
Monkeyboy, where the heck are ya?
You in?
You better be in!

808boy can ride with me, if the wife doesn't attend

---Aloha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts