Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Our local high end dealer has a Toro red demo sitting out front....it is absolutely beautiful.

Some numb-nuts took it for a test drive & when parking it, hit the curb with the front end & damaged it. :slap:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Then there is the matter of the functions of the sumptuous British interior.

Nobody does true luxury like the British.

·
Registered
108 Posts
:popcorn: damn.. anymore video? It was too short. Im trading in my 6 and getting one. :bsflag: lol.. no great find and im in love with that car! :love:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
It's more modern than traditional British luxury, but it still retains the extremely generous use of fine materials and elegance than is the province of British design. It has a feeling of warmth and pampering the more utilitarian German design simply doesn't convey.

This whole push button start craze is the height of stupidity, but thay even do that in an elegant way.

·
Registered
634 Posts
It's more modern than traditional British luxury, but it still retains the extremely generous use of fine materials and elegance than is the province of British design. It has a feeling of warmth and pampering the more utilitarian German design simply doesn't convey.[/b]

Aside from the gauge cluster it really does look relatively teutonic to me. That's just my opinion though. Those seats, by the way, would look great in virtually any car. :drool:

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
All Astons in general are like beautiful women. They may be downright sexy and perform great. But the price of admission and upkeep are outrageous! :)

That being said, I'd still buy one, if I somehow hit the lottery... :love:

·
Registered
383 Posts
The CEO of my company recently bought a $200,000 Aston Martin DB9. That thing looks like sex on wheels. It's gray with the saddle leather interior.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
Lapis Man
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing