Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=115331

The above linked thread is one example of the availability from a member on this forum by the name of Move.Over

If you are like me and have been "burned" by idiot Ebayers (who will swear up and down their's fit, because they don't have a CLUE as to what they are talking about) then you have been chomping at the bit for any other options out there.

1) Stay away from Ebay! (at least for Fog kits)
2) PM Move.Over and he will get you squared away in no time. Fast shipping, very helpful, I cannot say enough positives about this guy as a seller. I do not know him from Adam so to speak, but I do know how happy I am to finally have OEM fog lights which were painless to install and look great!

[BTW, I am new to posting images, so I will have to edit this post to get the pics added correctly]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
QUOTE (mlblack16 @ Oct 17 2009, 09:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1609504
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=115331

The above linked thread is one example of the availability from a member on this forum by the name of Move.Over

If you are like me and have been "burned" by idiot Ebayers (who will swear up and down their's fit, because they don't have a CLUE as to what they are talking about) then you have been chomping at the bit for any other options out there.

1) Stay away from Ebay! (at least for Fog kits)
2) PM Move.Over and he will get you squared away in no time. Fast shipping, very helpful, I cannot say enough positives about this guy as a seller. I do not know him from Adam so to speak, but I do know how happy I am to finally have OEM fog lights which were painless to install and look great!

[BTW, I am new to posting images, so I will have to edit this post to get the pics added correctly][/b]
Sorry, I don't have any pics of the turn signal/fogs switch, but I'll add later if anyone wants. It is EXACTLY the Mazda OEM part. In fact, ALL of Move.Over's parts are dealer Mazda 6 parts and have the Mazda stickers, parts numbers, etc. on them. This entire kit is factory Mazda6, but will cost you about $400 or more (my Stealership quoted almost $450 to buy separte)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (xGiLBE33 @ Oct 17 2009, 10:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1609508
there's already a thread about this.... haha.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=113124[/b]
yeah, actually there's about 5 million threads pertaining to fog lights which are dead ends (thanks to eBay) so I was making a thread with hopefully more obvious title so that when someone does a search, he/she won't have to spend an hour reading through all of the ones titled "fog lights."

also, Move.Over's kit is Da.Bomb and the Moderators on this site seriously need to let him set up a group buy. This site is about helping others and sharing info about Mazda 6 and for me, his fog kit finally gave me stock fogs at an affordable price, which was like a dream come true! LOL, yeah I guess I have no life, but hey, at least I'm happy now :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
QUOTE (mlblack16 @ Oct 18 2009, 08:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1609641
yeah, actually there's about 5 million threads pertaining to fog lights which are dead ends (thanks to eBay) so I was making a thread with hopefully more obvious title so that when someone does a search, he/she won't have to spend an hour reading through all of the ones titled "fog lights."

also, Move.Over's kit is Da.Bomb and the Moderators on this site seriously need to let him set up a group buy. This site is about helping others and sharing info about Mazda 6 and for me, his fog kit finally gave me stock fogs at an affordable price, which was like a dream come true! LOL, yeah I guess I have no life, but hey, at least I'm happy now :)[/b]
Thanks for the support, :drive: glad that you got you money back from the JDM guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ultimate Satisfaction !

Just had my fog light kit installed on my 2007 Mazda 6s wagon by a Mazda tech friend. My tech friend, who's won a number of Championship Performance awards from Mazda in the Gulf States region, had nothing but high praise for the kit, specifically, the exactness of the fit, the quality of the parts, and the ease of installation. As for me, the installed kit looks great and I have nothing but high praise for your work in assembling this kit for your fellow Mazda enthusiasts. You've done us a real service. My thanks and appreciation, Move.Over.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I Just got a set of MOVE.OVER fog lights for my 08 Mazda 6 Sport installed. Excellent product and contact and fast shipping. Paid Sunday shipped em Monday had them wed. Of course I worked so didn't install them till Saturday. But was great. Everything you needed was in the package to do a factory install. Fog lights both sides bezels for around the lights, screws to attach the fog light and the factory turn signal switch.

Directions were great removing the front bumper wasn't hard once I located all the screws the worst was the one that's inside the wheel well where the bumper meets the fender. Once you remove it and the other 2 in the wheel well on each side the bumper literally pops right out and you can disconnect the bumper lights and your good.

I had it done in about 45 min taking my time if I had to do it again now since I already did it I could easily do it in 30 min.

But thanks again for the excellent service I had a CX7 before this car and I did the factory kit that Mazda sold which was basically identical to this kit. I rather use OEM stuff then aftermarket stuff any day the week since the fitment is perfect. A+ to move.over and if you need a fog light kit definitely send him a message on here!

Lorenzo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts