Mazda 6 Forums banner

221 - 240 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
QUOTE (xGiLBE33 @ Sep 21 2009, 11:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1602616
woooooooooooo... $430 total max for a JDM front lip.. hmm. i might have to sacrifice. haha.

cheaper if group buy? maybe? lol. ;)[/b]
+1

I always thought we will be having a GB for this.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
QUOTE (SamSamSam @ Sep 21 2009, 04:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1602649
+1

I always thought we will be having a GB for this.[/b]
I submitted a draft of the GB to admin like requested by rules, and later asked for news but no answers...
For me it doesn't matter, no difference.

EDIT:
As a side note, this IS a group buy. BUT in this case I took all risks on my shoulders and paying interest to the bank until I sell like 20 of those to payback investment. Otherwise it would cost like 800$/lip for 3 units. I can't sell it for 200 either, it would take forever to recover funds and I know I'll get screwed. And forget about the idea of asking $ before to starting the project, everybody wants to see something real before ordering, understandable. So based on people interest, I took a big breath and move forward with the big setup instead of keeping it for myself with already enough satisfaction. Now asking a fair price and cross fingers that all those guy that wanted this lip so much are showing up to get one soon. PLEASE don't wait next summer!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
QUOTE (xGiLBE33 @ Sep 21 2009, 11:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1602750
if u can make this AT MOST 400... dude, i will love you. haha. but NO HOMO, whatsoever.[/b]
It's gonna be confirmed with the first unit shipped to USA, to RobJ, but it's definitely my target.

·
Registered
46 Posts
After not checking the forums for a while... I come back and find this post! I have been waiting for ever since I bought my 6! Thank you so much Hurricane! Would love to see pictures of it painted! The lip looks so clean and compliments the car nicely!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
QUOTE (aaron b @ Sep 26 2009, 05:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1604129
After not checking the forums for a while... I come back and find this post! I have been waiting for ever since I bought my 6! Thank you so much Hurricane! Would love to see pictures of it painted! The lip looks so clean and compliments the car nicely![/b]
Always pleasant to see our work appreciated, Thanks!
I dropped my own lip to the paint shop yesterday, it should be ready Wednesday.

·
Registered
187 Posts
QUOTE (Hurricane_sr @ Sep 27 2009, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1604376
Always pleasant to see our work appreciated, Thanks!
I dropped my own lip to the paint shop yesterday, it should be ready Wednesday.[/b]
Woohoo! let's see them painted lip pics......

·
Registered
704 Posts
wow... I have to turn my car in in less than a month and now is when a lip finally comes out.

Beautiful work my friend. I swear if I was keeping this car I'd have jumped on one already.

You all need to go out and support this man and buy one of these.

·
Registered
521 Posts
FYI :

I got my lips 3 weeks ago and I must say, with all the work this guy put in on making this one happen ... he didn't go half way.

The only word that comes through my mouth is : FLAWLESS.

I clipped mine on quick quick to see the fitting and it's perfect, A1, not even 1 place where it doesn't line up !!!
I decided to wait for next year before putting it on because I am now on winter tires here in Canada and winter will be bad news, so I don't wanna risk it.

But I must say for all the sceptikal ones, this lip is worth every single penny and it's really the perfect add-on for our 06-08 Mazda6.

A big thanks for hurricane and I will let you guys know of any updates !

·
Registered
202 Posts
anyone else pick up one of these lips? This IS exactly what we've been asking for since 2006. I'll be picking up one sometime next year.

221 - 240 of 266 Posts