Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wheels & Tires

König Unknown 20”X8.5”
BFGoodrich g-Force KDW 245/30ZR20/RF

Lighting

Eurolite under car LED glow kit (red)
Eurolite interior 6” LED glow rods (red)
Eurolite interior 12” LED glow rods (red)
Eurolite under car LED pod (white blue)

Exterior

VIS Racing Techno-R rear bumper
VIS Racing Techno-R front bumper
VIS Racing Techno-R side skirts
Ractive universal carbon fiber splitters

Interior

Custom black leather and titanium grey and suede upholstery of all seats
Titanium grey and black suede insert with matching headliner and pillars
Dynamat Xtreme insulating acoustic foam
3 Gauges in custom pod over the center console
Ignited switches in custom control panel
Ignited engine start button
4 Myron & Davis 7” widescreen LCD monitor in custom enclosures
Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA player DEH-7600MP head unit
Pioneer CD-IB100 iPod adapter
4 Mono Polk Audio 6.5” speakers
2 Pioneer 10” subs in custom suede wrapped fiberglass enclosure
1 Audiobahn 2 channel amplifiers
1 Audiobahn 4 channel amplifier
Pyle Audio in-dash DVD player with 7” flip-down screen
Ractive vented titanium shift knob
Ractive shoulder pads

Under the hood

K&N Typhoon air intake kit, carbon fiber
Nology Hotwires spark plug wire
Eliminator deep cycle duty battery

Suspension

Eibach Pro-kit springs

Please PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u have to give me a reasonable offer

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Short story= he can't afford it

·
Registered
31 Posts
its classed as a 4 door, insurance isnt as bad as you might think
[/b]
Are you crazy that thing would cost me 450 a month on insurance. Im 24 had my share of tickets. I can hardly afford my 6.

·
Registered
141 Posts
yea insurance sucks for sure :S I would love a rx-8 but until i can afford my own I will just steal my bro in laws.

·
Registered
635 Posts
full coverage insurance for me and my sister both with G2's is $210/month ... how much are you guys paying ??

·
Registered
31 Posts
inurance is kicking my ass on the car too.....

SiR...dude no offence but your avatar is way to hard to look at
[/b]
so dont look and for me my old 99 cougar with a 2.5l v6 170hp was running me 150 a month.
my 6s is going to run me another 80 or so dont know yet havnt got my first bill.

·
Registered
635 Posts
my car fully insured, me and the wife $140 a month
[/b]
damn you over 26yrs married guys !!! I need to get my G sooon !! i've been procrastinating for a while now ...

·
Registered
128 Posts
$374 for my 05 6s/month :tear:
[/b]
It's cuz ur in hamilton...I believe it's classified just like the GTA. My 06 Mazda6i Sport is running me $150/month and I'm only 21. This is with a 40over speeding ticket. I just got another 10 over the limit speeding ticket, I hope it doesn't inflict any increases but I mean $150/ month here in guelph. Same car put in toronto, they quoted me $307/month. Just find a city that'll be cheap for you :nana: , and tell them that it's your mailing address is else where and that you'll be driving within that cheap city only or what not. I live with my parents in Toronto, but while I'm in guelph, I've got a mailing address here, that's all they wanted to know. If I didn't get my house discount, it would have been at most $170/month. I think Belair Direct is the cheapest right now.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
It's cuz ur in hamilton...I believe it's classified just like the GTA. My 06 Mazda6i Sport is running me $150/month and I'm only 21. This is with a 40over speeding ticket. I just got another 10 over the limit speeding ticket, I hope it doesn't inflict any increases but I mean $150/ month here in guelph. Same car put in toronto, they quoted me $307/month. Just find a city that'll be cheap for you :nana: , and tell them that it's your mailing address is else where and that you'll be driving within that cheap city only or what not. I live with my parents in Toronto, but while I'm in guelph, I've got a mailing address here, that's all they wanted to know. If I didn't get my house discount, it would have been at most $170/month. I think Belair Direct is the cheapest right now.
[/b]
Noway!!! :irate: You're just a year older than me...

Indeed, I got the insurance in GTA and I just renewed it with the same address...Can I tell them I moved out of town already???

·
Registered
682 Posts
$99/month with TD Meloche-Monnex for an '04 V6-GS.

Meloche has a discount program for graduates and "professionals". So, once you gradutate from a university or college, you get a discount. If you're also a doctor, lawyer, engineer, pharmacist, etc etc, there are additional discounts.

Add the house insurance (and the fact that I'm almost 30....AHHHH!!!!) and the rates get nice and low!

Sorry for the threadjack - anyone want to give me $35k to by that RX-8?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts