Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 2005 6s and originally the fog lights were integrated in the headlight themselves, I removed these fog lights to install strobes for the fire department and i would like to find a set of fogs that will fit in my bumper instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
ebay is your only bet. there is like 1 guy that sells them for the sports bumper. and i think there 120 or so shipped. just search ebay for "sport 6 fog" or something along those lines.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
We all would love to find these sport bumper fogs. They just don't exist. The do for the NON-sport bumper, but we were blessed with standard light cluster fogs. '03-'05.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
just bought an ebay set.. hope they arent like everything else on ebay...
Yes, as Monoxide says, please post here w/ pics once you install these.

I have a 2004 M6s and I would like to get fog lights, interested in how yours turn out. Who did you get them from off eBay?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the LED version. To see them on my car, go to My Garage and one of the pictures will have it in there.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I bought fogs from eBay (they also came from Hong Kong) for my 04 6s. What my auction failed to mention was that the fogs were for the NON-US sport bumper. Our US-Spec sport bumpers are slightly different and the lights would not mount up. One if these days I will research putting these back up on eBay in an overseas auction.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
yea. you def need to specifically ask if there for the sport bumper or not if there not listed as such in the listing. since the vast majority of fogs on ebay are for non sports.

·
Registered
368 Posts
yea. you def need to specifically ask if there for the sport bumper or not if there not listed as such in the listing. since the vast majority of fogs on ebay are for non sports.

Yes and also ask if they are for the U.S. sport bumper or the sport bumper on the over seas model

1 - 15 of 15 Posts