Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure thats the trim level. It has leather seats, Bose and a moonroof, but no spoiler :( 12k miles. Is $19k a good price? I'm in Michigan if that matters. It seems reasonable from what I've read and researched. I am hoping to get them down to at least 18k, since 19k is what its listed at. Generally dealers have a pretty large mark-up on used cars, right?

Any tips on bargaining/negotiating? :) I suck at it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
First off I'm in LA, CA.

Last week my sister-in-law bought a brand new 2006 6s Grand Touring (black on black) for $22k. The dealer took $5.5K off the MSRP ($27000 or something like that). The car had 12 miles on it when delivered.

It was a great deal IMHO. :yesnod:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked them down to $17875 + tax. Not exactly a crazy deal, but I haven't bought it yet.
Thanks for the comparison on the 2006 Grand Touring. If they go for 22k new, I'm basically saving $4000 in exchange for losing 12k miles and a year of warranty.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
But you can get a brand new one for 17k out the door base model, 19k sport model without leather seats. The wagons are even cheaper because ppl don't go for them as much. Also, why not get a brand new car with full warranty as opposed to a used one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts