Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's sad for me to save this but I will be completely getting rid of all the modifications that I have done to my car. I need to put the money I make back from selling parts towards purchasing a house with my wife so I had to give up a few things to make this happen as you can see. Loved my car and how it turned out but parts gotta go. As many of you may know, I kept my vehicle damn clean (washed twice per week and waxed monthly) and garage kept. To add to that, I am a highly reputable buyer/seller as many can vouch for me (I'm not into scamming people).

Parts/Prices will be up by this weekend but here is a video of my car which was taken this morning. In the meantime, here is a teaser video I made of my cars final days being modified so that you can see what I am selling!

Parts being sold:

(SOLD) Injen SES (SES6070) exhaust that has been on my car for one year. Does not include gaskets (cost is around $4USD) or nuts/bolts ($10USD). Purchased the exhaust for $750 and I am asking for $450 shipped only to states within the USA. This exhaust is very rare now and is by far the best I have heard for the 6s! Quality is superb and it makes the car sound like it is tuned. Last I saw the price for a new exhaust was last week which was going for $756.97 + $107 for shipping (http://www.sportcompactonly.com).

(SOLD) Clear Side Markers: Hard to find (alot were discontinued I believe). I'm asking for $35 shipped. The set comes with two clears that I siliconed to prevent moisture from getting in and I am adding in a 3rd one just in case something happens to one of the others.

Upcoming Parts to be sold (once I get them taken out of my car):

(PENDING SALE) Lotek Gauge Pod: Asking for $35 shipped.
(PENDING SALE) Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge: I paid $185 for it, I'm only asking for $100 shipped.
(PENDING SALE) Autometer W/B Air/Fuel w/ sensor Gauge: Paid $265 for this (only hooked up to electric lines, never tapped into car so basically brand new), I'm asking for $150 shipped.
(PENDING SALE) Autometer Trans Temp Gauge: Paid $125, Asking $75 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Why couldn't you have sold this that exhaust a month ago?!?!?!?!?!!!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why couldn't you have sold this that exhaust a month ago?!?!?!?!?!!!
Sorry brother, wish I could have hooked you up then! What exhaust did you end up getting?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dumped my MF catback for a Mazdaspeed catback.
Great exhaust as well! I haven't heard one in person but from what people have been telling me it isn't a bad route to go.

BUMP for update on for sale items!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I agree. I'm really enjoying the Mazdaspeed catback but I would have picked up your Injen in a heartbeat rather than going for the $1200 CDN MS exhaust.

Somebody hop on this system!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree. I'm really enjoying the Mazdaspeed catback but I would have picked up your Injen in a heartbeat rather than going for the $1200 CDN MS exhaust.

Somebody hop on this system!

Yeah, that's a good chunk of change! Update is that the clear markers are pending sale right now. Exhaust is still available and being sold at a hella awesome price just fyi!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP: I have exhaust and gauges still up for sale.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update on the exhaust price... just keep in mind that it isn't cheap to ship an exhaust. A local pickup would be preferred (or little travel) and I would drop the price by $75 (depending on gas spend for drive)

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pending sale on exhaust...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone interested in the gauges? I can do a package deal and cheapen the load out of your wallet. Shoot some offers. Would include all 3 gauges/parts as well as gauge pod.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you still selling the gauge pod? shipping included?
Sale is pending for the gauge pod and all gauges as a package deal. I will keep in touch with you if deal falls through but I want to do a package deal as everything is all packaged up and ready to roll.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts