Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about upgrading to an hid conversion set will they look like the do on the acuras and lexus being that the m6 headlight has projection?? i noticed there are 4 beams to the m6 headlights 1 is my low beam, 1 is high beam, 1 is turn signal but i dont know what the other 1 is for anyone help ?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i am thinking about upgrading to an hid conversion set will they look like the do on the acuras and lexus being that the m6 headlight has projection?? i noticed there are 4 beams to the m6 headlights 1 is my low beam, 1 is high beam, 1 is turn signal but i dont know what the other 1 is for anyone help ?
[/b]
Fog lights. The order from headlights across...headlight, turn signal, fog (if you have the integrated fog option) then high beams. Also FYI, most new cars have projectors. The new Lexus and Acuras all projectors.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but i mean being that the m6 has projectors if i install an hid set will it be as powerful as the lights on acuras and lexus' ?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
but i mean being that the m6 has projectors if i install an hid set will it be as powerful as the lights on acuras and lexus' ?
[/b]
The OEM 6 projectors are not the same as those found in Acuras/Lexus and once you start asking "power" of projector questions you need to check here

www.hidplanet.com

Then go to the forums and the for the newbie section

1 - 5 of 5 Posts