Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my brilliant silver G35X for sale. Totally loaded - NAV, Prem package, Rosewood wood package (real wood, not fake laminant), factory sirius radio, black leather, factory spoiler, tinted windows, clearbra. Mobil One since new. Had the dealer change it the first 3-4 times, then done by myself when we got a house w/ garage. 20,000 miles on it, bought it in June 05 so balace of factory warranty from that date. 4yr/50,000 full warranty from Infiniti. My wifes car, I hardly drive it - but sure wash it alot. We are having our first kid in about a month, and are looking at SUV's. I am keeping my GTO and Mazdaspeed 6, so she gets the SUV! Sticker was over $40k when we bought the car, still have it in the glovebox. Dont have any pics now as I just decided to try to sell it - but if you email me I can email them to you. Currently have a loan on it through Infiniti financial. I am looking for $31000 for it. Thanks.

Nick
[email protected]
St. Louis area

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,571 Posts
Seller rules: pic of product, piece of paper with date and username...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? didnt know you were a moderator.

I am working on it

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
29,500 - need a yukon XL denali

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
really? didnt know you were a moderator.

I am working on it[/b]
Asswipe, Everyone has to comply with the rules. You aren't special, yet alas you own a GTO so no suprise there, Being an asshole comes standard!!!

I bet if Lapis did the same thing you'd be chewing him out. A Good seller has his shit together before he posts the sale, It's only proffessional to do so. I wouldn't buy your vehicle without a picture or anything to go by.
Good luck with your sale, Oh and I would not give you $31,000 for that car .....

KBB quotes it at $26,000

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
actually KBB quotes it at 27 grand for good quality and 28.8 grand for excelent. So 28k sounds more of a fair price if u ask me... free bump i guess

actually moderators this has been up for over a month. you should proobably close the thread.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
must sell, $28000 it is. Getting a great lease deal on a loaded CX-9.

I wont reply to those that are negative. My GTO will rip anyone elses car on this board a new one anyway. Hopefully when some better plug and play tuning becomes available, we will have some MS6's that can give me a run in the goat though. I only want my MS6 in the high 12's. Tuning and a top mount will get me there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.