Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Reading Topic: 2004 toyota solara

Looks like a 2dr Camry, with the Lexus SC tail. The rear half looks similar to a Honda Insight when you look at the offset(?) view from the front. Weird to me....

Ummm.... If you're more interested on the power figures, then it's clear as to what you should get. If it's the exterior you're looking for, then go with the 6... my opinion maybe a little biased though....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

The straight front shot, this car looks quite aggressive. The side shot looks terrible...the lines just seem haphazardly construed, and the back looks pretty hideous in my mind too. The interior dash and all look nice, thogh i don't like the looks of the seats (they're like a half-ass two tone black on black with strange crap concept.) anyways, that's just what i think, but i like having 4 doors=).

-yasir

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Replying to Topic '2004 toyota solara'

Originally posted by imammy

The straight front shot, this car looks quite aggressive.  The side shot looks terrible...the lines just seem haphazardly construed, and the back looks pretty hideous in my mind too.

-yasir[/b]
That sounded almost exactly like a headphone/speaker review! "The midtones are stongly represented, with distant and transparent highs. The lows seem a bit muddy, and are lacking in clarity and difinition."

What?

:D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic '2004 toyota solara'

Originally posted by mxtheory

The back half kinda reminds me of a Hyundai...to each his/her own, I guess.[/b]
Exactly, it looks like the back of the old Tiburons. Everything else do I do like. I just hope they'll change the back before production.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I agree. When I took a look I thought hyundai was making a longer wheelbase version of the Tiburon! Yikes!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Front is ok exept for those frogfeet of healights... The lower front is good might be a better term... Then it just gets worse the farther back/up you go... *puke* The rear... Tiburon yes. GM EVO-1 electric car hell YES!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

I was just saying that the review sounded just like a headphone review in that it said a lot of stuff, but didn't say anything at all! Stereo equipment reviewers do this worse than any.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

That's because there aren't many steps between "sounds awful" and "sounds great", so they have to add some adjectives here and there...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts