Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question has been asked before, plenty of times :p, I've searched the threads and posts about this particular topic for a few weeks now. I'm asking for some advice and help, to anyone that would be willing to help. Here goes:

I've got a 2004 Mazda 6 4 door 3.0 V6 automatic sedan, bone stock. I've been recently thinking about adding a turbo and just running 5 PSI due to my engine being stock. I've been searching for awhile, and have seen people saying there isn't a kit for a V6 already made. That I would have to customize one. Well, I've found a JDM'S 2003-2006 Mazda 6 T3/T4 Turbo Kit. But being completely ignorant in this category I need some help. I guess my question is what would I have to do to make sure this turbo fits? That it will run properly, and what will I have to do about the tuning? Because I read where tuning was pretty much impossible right now for the Mazda 6. :huh: is basically how I've felt after tryin' to research all of this. If I'm going to do this I want to do it right, and need some expertise with people who have gone through this already. Thanks for any help that could be offered.

Sincerly,
The Novice.:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts